A collaboration between University of North Carolina Asheville and Weaverville Primary School

Why do whale sharks glow?

This video was written and produced by Elsea Brown, Izzy Golden, and Brandon Whiteside in April 2015 for Becca Hale’s Principles of Zoology class at the University of North Carolina Asheville.

Previous

How does the rainbowfish get its rainbow?

Next

How do fish stay underwater?

13 Comments

1. Thank you for sharing this article with me. It helped me a lot and I love it.

2. You’ve been great to me. Thank you!

3. Good web site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

4. Thank you for your help and this post. It’s been great.

5. Thank you for writing this post!

6. Jessicaalex

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. write my assignment In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

7. sherrinelson

Informative and interesting. The article is very good, I like it very much.Here I learned a lot, then Jay and Silent Bob Green Wool Coat I will pay more attention to you.

8. Please provide me with more details on the topic

9. Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed reading it, especially because it addressed my problem. It helped me a lot and I hope it will help others too.

10. May I request more information on the subject? All of your articles are extremely useful to me. Thank you!

11. Level up while tipping girls in chat rooms and enjoy the BEST new live cam site experience https://cupidocam.com/content/tags/blonde

12. Ready to have your mind blown? This website is a must-see! https://strainofweed.com